Thursday, February 7, 2008

COMING SOON! Open Letter: Dear Fox News

Here's a sample:

Brian Lewis
Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, Fox News Channel
1211 Avenue of the Americas
2nd Floor
New York, NY 10036

Dear Mr. Lewis,
My name is Xxxxxx Xxxxxx and am a huge fan of the Fox News Channel. The reason I'm writing to you is to address something I've observed while watching your news programs. Fox News has given me, it's viewers, and the public at large, a false picture of Senator John McCain's public record. And for that reason, I've chosen to no longer trust Fox News. While this pains me greatly to do I don't intend to stay silent.

I have been a huge fan of Fox News for almost 10 years. My favorite shows are The Oreilly Factor, Special Report w/ Brit Hume, Hannity & Colmes, Your World w/ Neil Cavuto, and Fox & Friends, in that order. I follow the news and current events very closely. Combined, my sources of news are cable news, talk radio, the internet, and print, which gives me an extraordinarily accurate view of what's happening in our world. And that's why, with deep sadness and with deep regret, that I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer trust Fox News...

No comments: